Monday, April 11, 2011

BookSneeze

I've toyed with the thought of starting a blog for some time now, but I figured that people wouldn't care to read what goes through my head and I've never had a reason to actually do it.  Until now.  

I stumbled upon BookSneeze, a program started by Thomas Nelson Publishers, that allows bloggers to receive a complementary copy of a book of their choosing in exchange for a 200-word review posted on their blog and retail website.  The blogger isn't required to post a positive comment, just an honest response to the book.  When they finish the book, and provide evidence that the required blog was posted, they select another book and keep on keeping on.  

The best part is that the blogger isn't required to return the book after reading it.  Free books!  I know, I know, you can get free books at the library.  But these are new books, and they don't contain smashed boogers between the pages; that is if your library book actually contains all of its pages.  (Ok, I've never checked out a book with with boogers in it, but it could happen.)

So I'm starting this program and will post reviews from time to time, along with anything else that crosses my mind.  I can't promise that it will be interesting, but I can promise that what you read here contains no boogers.   

1 comment:

  1. Cool! You might have to let me borrow some books; that is if your review is positive.

    ReplyDelete